Terms and conditions
How to order, payment and shipping
To receive a quotation use our configurator and follow the guided process. Quotations are free, without any obligation to buy and valid for 15 days. The price you display from the configurator already have 15% included VAT added to the final price; no other fees (except for paypal fees) will be asked from us. For international shipments the customer pay the import fees related to his country. All the prices are in €uro; it’s your responsibility to convert them according to the currency used in your country. After you submitted the order form an email will be sent to you and the order is fully placed when we receive the deposit payment. After the confirmation of the order we proceed to start working on your guitar at least after 2 weeks (apart when is clearly specified, i.e. waiting lists) to give you some further time to decide if you want to change some details of your guitar. The balance will be updated according to the new specifications. When we start working on your order it can’t be changed anymore, no exeptions. We accept payments with Bank Transfer, Stripe or via Paypal adding a 5%. We usually ask a fixed deposit; if this don’t work for a client we can discuss alternative plans. Deposit is never refundable, so if you want to cancel your build, for any reason, you loose your deposit. Customers will be informed to pay the balance about two to four weeks before the guitar is completed. The invoice will be made when the guitar is ready to be shipped, but, if you want, at the moment of the first payment we can send you the invoice of the deposit. Any instrument not fully paid within one month of the completion is subject to immediate sale to cover costs without any notice and the customer will lose all rights to have it.
Delivery timing depends on various factors such as: instrument’s complexity, crafting materials availability, number of orders in progress in that period and non-predictable events which may delay the production process. It will be roughly estimated at the moment of the order confirmation, but it can’t be considered like a final deadline. Every custom instrument is unique and made with the maximum attention to the finest detail by one man only. So this work can be only done with the appropriate working time and without any kind of stress.
All instruments are covered by a 1 years limited warranty only to the original customer. In case of malfunctioning caused by a defective part or by our faulty workmanship the damaged products will be taken by our courier SDA/DHL directly to the customer domicile at our own expense, repaired and re shipped to the orignal customer( check Warranty Shipping for more details). If the problem is caused by usage wear or by a third part, warranty won’t be applied. In case the instruments is damaged while being transported the notification of the status of both the package and the instrument must be notified within 1 day from the confirmation of the delivery. Any delay in the notification determines the expiration of the warranty. Changes or modifications are not considered part of the warranty. Every dishonest behaviour of the customer with the purpose of cheating us determines the expiration of the warranty and can be persecuted by legal actions.
The Limited Warranty will be void (not covered) under the following conditions: a) any modified product, b) moisture, c) salt/smoke/contaminants, d) natural disasters, e) accidents, f) abuse, or g) lack of reasonable care. This warranty is in lieu of all other warranties expressed or implied. No representative or person is authorized to represent or assume for Ronciswall Guitars any liability in connection with the sale of servicing of Ronciswall Guitars products. Ronciswall Guitars shall not be liable for incidental or consequential damages. Ronciswall Guitars reserves the right to charge a restock fee for instruments returned that have special options or are ordered with options that would make them hard to re-sell. For returns that have dings, dents or other signs of wear, Ronciswall Guitars has the right to charge a repair fee to fix these issues. If damage is excessive, Ronciswall Guitars has the right to refuse refund and customer is responsible for shipping charges to get the instrument shipped back to them.
Customers who are in need of warranty repair service by Ronciswall Guitars should note the following policies and procedures:
- For gear requiring warranty service within 30 days of the original invoice date, Ronciswall Guitars will issue a call tag for the shipper to pick up the equipment at our expense. Ronciswall Guitars will also pay the return shipping to the customer.
- For equipment requiring warranty service work beyond 30 days of the original invoice date of the item, the customer is responsible for shipping of the item to the Ronciswall Guitars factory in Massa d’Albe, Italy. Shipping insurance is strongly recommended, as Ronciswall Guitars will not be held responsible for damages incurred in transit. If the item is being returned for warranty service less than one year from the original invoice date, Ronciswall Guitars will pay for return shipping to the customer.
- For all equipment requiring warranty service or other work beyond one year from the original invoice date, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges both to and from the factory.
- Do you ship worldwide? Yes, we do
- Shipping insurance? The Insurance can be added without problems, it is payed by you.
- Other fees? TAX, VAT, Customs fees that may apply in your country are your responsibility.
- How much time until my guitar is ready? Delivery timing depends on various factors such as: instrument’s complexity, crafting materials availability, number of orders in progress in that period and non-predictable events which may delay the production process. It will be roughly estimated at the moment of the order confirmation, but it can’t be considered like a final deadline. Every custom instrument is unique and made with the maximum attention to the finest detail by one man only. So this work can be done only with the appropriate working time and without any kind of stress. Usually 4 to 5 month waiting on normal conditions.
- Can i change the specs while the buidling is started? Only in the first two weeks after the order is placed you may be able to change some specifications.
- Do you have endorsement deals? No, but we are always open to relationships with artists, providing them good discounts.
- How do I pay for a guitar? We need a fixed deposit of around 30% then you have two options: A) Pay the balance 15 days before the shipping. B) Pay monthly while the guitar is in production.
- What happens to my deposit if i want to cancel my order? The deposit is never refundable.
- Do you make bass guitars? Planning late 2022
- Where are your guitars Built? Ronciswall guitars is an italian based company. All the guitars are built in Italy, we may have the need to outsource the cnc works when orders are many to some italian maufacturing parts to give you a better service.
- Do your guitars come with cases? Yes, we freely provide a Ronciswall soft Case made for us by StefyLine in Italy, we also provides boutique hardcase made for us by VS Cases